2013 Photoshoot Pix

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Damn, that sight (and site ;) ) is amazing! Car looks beautiful, nice shots .
Thanks, Alex. Probably my next goal for my photoshoot is to be able to properly manipulate the DSLR I used (wife's). It's very tough to handle, as much as my wife herself.

LOVE THE LOCATION!!! love the valley!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!
THANKS!!! Yeah, I can stay there for hours, only if it's warm outside like your area lol.

Awesome location and the pics look great.

Don't blame you for using the same spot for a photoshoot with the car.
Thank you, Derek-san. I might become a bit boring later on, so I'd like to choose another sweet location next time. ;)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I checked out the plasmacutter before but how do you have it wired up and got it to stay in the vents?
The only way to properly mount the plasmacluster (my way) is getting an aux drink holder. You can check it out at:

http://www.carmate-usa.com/index.htm

If you aren't so particular about getting a certain style (i.e. color, shape, etc) I'm sure Autozone, O'reilly's, or even sometimes Walmart & Target sell them.

One thing to be careful is that those drink holders are NOT 100% universal. Before you make a purchase, it's important that you go over its min / max clearance & make sure that the types of its brackets will fit into your air vent (They're mostly indicated on it's product package.)

As for the wiring, it powers out from the cigarette socket, goes into the back of your center console box tray by removing the wall (you just pry off), comes out by the left side of your gove box, and to the drink holder. This way, you can always put away the p.cluster into your glove box to avoid theft. (It only looks like a coffee tumbler but.)

Back