A huge aftermarket auto parts store in Japan: Autobacs

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I'm staying in Japan with my wife right now and, this is one of my favorite places to go during my stay. It's like going to the Disneyland / Toys R Us for all car enthusiasts! Here are some pics for those of you who wanted to see how the store looks like:

IMAG1344_zps88c1a71c.jpg

It's huge right? They even have service garage for installations & inspections.

IMAG1346_zpsc24db681.jpg

When I saw Tein's brosure, I found out that there is a new model for 2013 coilovers called, "Street Flex". This is their 3rd "Street" model along with the Street Advance & Street Basis. Thus, this new model could be another choice of coilovers for 6gen becoming available oversea hopefully this year. We'll see. ;)

IMAG2287_zpse1967fe4.jpg

IMAG2286_zps85c9a1ae.jpg

There are about 20 of these aisles, and going through each of these aisle takes forever. (The basket on the floor, full of stuff, is mine lol.)

I really wish this kind of store is out there where we all live.

99accord boi

Reaction score
there used to be one in socal orange county to be specific it went bust after a year then they renamed it super autotoyz and that went bust too
reason is their services were too expensive parts were too expensive especialy in socal aka rice central were ebay quality products rule the market

EDIT
http://www.yelp.com/biz/super-autobacs-stanton

Akingkhan

Reaction score
O:boink:
I bet they g2 mop the floors pretty often :boink: :eusa_drool:

Btw That looks amazing I'm jelly

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Some of the stuff looks like ebay quality, and then you have the better quality stuff in the store as well.....kind of like Walmart.

In for more pics, Richard. Thanks for sharing.

Mikey

Reaction score
What's the skinny on bringing stuff back here? Do you just buy an extra suitcase(or two) and fill it with car parts and fly that **** back? :lawl:

LeAccord

Reaction score
Richard, I don't know whereabouts you're staying and if you know of a store called 'UP Garage', but their store looks huge from the videos I've seen. Maybe you could find out and check it out? All quality used parts there and my god they are cheap :deal:

Back