Anyone had a problem ordering w/ Majestic Honda?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I ordered a front bumper cover from Majestic Honda. (Hondaautomotiveparts.com)

The next day, I received an email from them saying that they can't ship the item b/c it's over-sized, and they have decided to refund the paid amount back to me. I've been calling them to hear their full explanations, but it always go straight to their voice mail, and they're not calling me back... Are they even legit?

Has anybody encountered this kind of problem through them?

Where else would be a legit genuine Honda online parts store?

It's so annoying!

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Majestic Honda does not ship oversized items. Been like that for at least 5 years.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Thank you for the response, guys. I'll check with the oemacura website.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Majestic Honda does not ship oversized items. Been like that for at least 5 years.

this.

otherwise, i've never had any problems with them, and i've ordered a lot of parts from them over the years. i actually prefer to use them since their pricing is usually good, and it's better than ordering from TAS.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
this.

otherwise, i've never had any problems with them, and i've ordered a lot of parts from them over the years. i actually prefer to use them since their pricing is usually good, and it's better than ordering from TAS.
Yeah, their price is pretty good. And, I found out that their website says "call for over-sized items." Only if I can get a hold of them... :(

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I was told something about Majestic the other day from a guy at the parts counter at a dealer. I was there a week ago about to buy a 2-way valve until the guy told me it was $85 before tax. I told him it was much cheaper online at rchondaparts or Majestic. He then told me to be careful using Majestic, that a reason they were so cheap was that they don't always sell Honda Genuine OEM parts. And he told me that at the training seminars Honda holds for its employees, they are told about that and it's talked about.

I don't know if that's true, so many people have used them. But they are usually a lot cheaper. A 2-way valve from them is $52.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ That's interesting. Well, I'm gonna look for it somewhere else. It seems like it's a bit of hassle to have it shipped anyways. I'll stay away from Majestic, if there's a tiny bit of a risk being not Honda genuine.

I called Oemacuraparts, and left a message for Tim. Hopefully it'll work out.

Mikey

Reaction score
I've always found, in the parts that I've ordered, that prices break even. Something may be cheaper online but there's shipping costs and wait time. The dealer is more expensive but it's usually there or the next day.

Granted, I used to get parts at cost but I ran into this same issue awhile back when I swapped my horns. Getting them online would've only saved me a couple bucks. I just went and got them from the dealer. :-\

As for not shipping over-sized items, that's news to me but apparently it's policy. Just don't get one from Certi-Fit, lol.

gt58

Reaction score
i use majestic for finding out part numbers, then i go to my uncle who is the manager of the parts department at the honda HQ in torrance and he gets me the parts for cheaper than any website or dealer can get ^___^ i recently had to buy a trunk lock because my last subwoofer ate it to pieces. he looked up the details for it. honda builds the lock for 4 dollars, sells it to dealers for ~40$ and the dealers go ahead and sell it to the public for ~60$. 4 dollars to 60 dollars..... crazy stuff huh

Back