sm1ke's 1999 Accord Coupe EX V6 **NOT 56k friendly**

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate it.

I'm kinda glad nobody bought my wheels lol. I still want something with a lip, but that can wait until next year.. or maybe I'll powdercoat these ones a charcoal grey or something. Who knows :naughty:

Btw, I'm looking for a nose mask (just the hood part). One that has the Accord monogram on it. If you have one you don't need or know someone selling one, let me know

JEER42

Reaction score
I really like your car. For some reason I don't like window visors on coupes though. You should paint your mufflers so that they will look new. Very nice car.

Raul

Reaction score
your car is win!

Ingalls Front Camber Control Arm kit, Ingalls Rear "SmartArm" Camber kit
Do these kits bring back to factory camber of 0 Degree? I am looking to get camber kits in future as well. Also whats a smart arm camber kit?

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
I really like your car. For some reason I don't like window visors on coupes though. You should paint your mufflers so that they will look new. Very nice car.

Thanks! Yeah about the window visors, I\m on the fence about how they look, but I like being able to crack my windows open when its raining. The less fog, the better lol.

your car is win!

Ingalls Front Camber Control Arm kit, Ingalls Rear "SmartArm" Camber kit
Do these kits bring back to factory camber of 0 Degree? I am looking to get camber kits in future as well. Also whats a smart arm camber kit?

The front has +/- 1.5 degrees of adjustment, I'm not too sure about the rear.

The SmartArm kit comes with 2 pairs of adjustable arms. One pair adjusts camber, the other adjusts toe. Its kind of hard to describe, but they do replace the non-adjustable OEM arms. Most rear camber kits use the balljoints to adjust camber, like the Megan Racing ones.

I should have taken pics while I was down there.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
4980020776_77326fb283_b.jpg

:canada:

Back