JDMAccord00's 2000 4dr

JDMAccord00

Reaction score
I'd keep the car fully white and not do the CF hood/trunk. The white looks really clean and flows so much better as all one colour.

Do a search as far as coilovers go, there is a Suspension Review thread on here, so it will be useful to read up on that.

yea im still kinda unsure about it for now, im probably gunna keep it all white, thanks everyone and im probably going for the f2 :nutkick:type one coilovers, u guys really helped me out i appreciate it

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
nice car just keep it simple and clean not cluttered with parts. oh and yea everybody that knows anything about suspension is gonna tell you the same thing DO NOT cheap out on suspension because it will hurt your pockets in the long run and besides you'll hate driving your car which is worst of all. Those F2's are very good also checkout Omni Street coilovers and D2/Ksport. i used to have d2's on my civic and i loved them.... even tho i havent tried the rest im gonna stay with what i have tried and proven that rides great so im getting those for my accord before next summer.

JDMAccord00

Reaction score
nice car just keep it simple and clean not cluttered with parts. oh and yea everybody that knows anything about suspension is gonna tell you the same thing DO NOT cheap out on suspension because it will hurt your pockets in the long run and besides you'll hate driving your car which is worst of all. Those F2's are very good also checkout Omni Street coilovers and D2/Ksport. i used to have d2's on my civic and i loved them.... even tho i havent tried the rest im gonna stay with what i have tried and proven that rides great so im getting those for my accord before next summer.

thanks alot the d2s are nice as hell but a littl outta my price range, trying to hook up a 6thgen accord with a part time job is hard lol im gunna go with the f2 type 1s

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Check the Classifieds on here, there are suspensions(coilovers) for sale from time to time, there may be some now, unless you want a new set.

Back