looking for pics of engine harness on driverside f23

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
Trying to get my car going again looking for pics of the driverside engine harness. Pretty shure I have the passenger side installed correctly. pics of the passenger side would possibly help but I am 90% shure I have that right.

I know I have the plugs correctly labeled just trying to make shure I run the wires right kinda confused at this point :p doesnt seem that the oil pressure sender will reach once the other plugs are installed.

any help is appreciated thanks!

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
If I was by my car, I would totally go out and do this for you. For whoever helps you, it may be beneficial for them to know which angle you are seeking, and which part of the engine harness.. It DOES go throughout the whole engine, and around many different parts to reach to different components. Which parts are you needing, or which angle?

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
Really looking for a picture of the driverside. A straight down picture between the intake manifold and the driverside strut tower would be very beneficial. If that can be done on the passenger side as well it would be helpfull.

I have the passenger side connected my only concern with the passenger side is where the plastic harness retainer clips in near on the firewall end I may be missing a small peice :-(

thanks for your suggestions RR

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
so anyone who can assist me in a simple pic or 2 will get a rep point very suprised that nobodys poped their hood and posted a pic yet. If I knew of anyone with an accord in alaska I would have done it myself by now

Thanks in advance!

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
Ill snap some pix around 1130 est I don't know how much they'll help tho.

thank you!!!! I think that any pic will help imensly I have treid looking thru engine bay shots but there not close enough to tell nor are the angles quite what I am looking for as other components block my view of how the harness is routed

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
There are two plugs that look identical in the area your talking about, are those the ones that your not sure of?

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
nah i am just wondering how to route the wires I have all of the plugs labeled but cannot figure out how to route the wires correctly.

theres also a big brown plug that am not shure where it goes seems as though it was not plugged into anything but better to know for shure than to leave it unplugged. I should have labeled that plug duhrrr

going back out there in ten minutes to try and peice the rest of this jigsaw puzzle together.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
The big brown plug in the back connects to nothing. I can snap some pics tomorrow. I ran my wires myself with no problems. Most connections are only meant to fit on their assigned connector.

Back