Ultra Racing lower 4-point brace & Cusco lower Tie bar installed on CG2(01 Accord)

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Re: Ultra Racing lower 4-point brace & Cusco lower Tie bar installed on CG2(01 Accord

Ssssscccccrrrraaaaapppppeeeeeee

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Re: Ultra Racing lower 4-point brace & Cusco lower Tie bar installed on CG2(01 Accord

What's the word will it fit 4cyl car it been a month

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score

Smh wish I was driving right now my friend is actually on his way to GA I would have drove myself down there and linked up with you to finally answer the question will if fit 4cyl subframes.

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score

When I got my TL-S rsb in, I looked to see where the 4pt would bolt to the subframe and I cant find where it'd go.. :coffee:

Is this an easy thing to install? like could I do it by myself one afternoon? Or should I just have a shop install it when they put in the rear sway bar, strut tower brace, and rear lower tie bar?

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score

When I got my TL-S rsb in, I looked to see where the 4pt would bolt to the subframe and I cant find where it'd go.. :coffee:

Is this an easy thing to install? like could I do it by myself one afternoon? Or should I just have a shop install it when they put in the rear sway bar, strut tower brace, and rear lower tie bar?

oh yeah, easy. Takes about 10 minutes to put on. I did it by myself.

2 bolts on subframe for the 2 front mount points, 4 bolts(2 each side) on chassis rail for the 2 rear mount points.

** you can do the strut tower brace yourself too. Let the shop deal with the RSB and Lower tie bar.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Question, which you may or may not know the answer to. I had to lower my subframe by .6" for my 3.2 swap, in terms of mounting the brace, I am guessing that would cause a problem, right? Like I would have to put .6" spacers on the other 2 mounting points (4 bolts) to make it level?

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score

Question, which you may or may not know the answer to. I had to lower my subframe by .6" for my 3.2 swap, in terms of mounting the brace, I am guessing that would cause a problem, right? Like I would have to put .6" spacers on the other 2 mounting points (4 bolts) to make it level?

I think he said his was lowered 7/8" for his swap, so you should be good.

Back