Great deal on the 24mm Progress RSB

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I have been scouring the interwebz for the best price on this bar I could find, and came across these guys. I ordered January 4th, and got it today. They’re a bit slow on processing, but I wasn’t in a hurry. I called them once, they looked up my order and were nice.

Can’t beat $119. Shipping was $20 but it still comes out cheaper than the next least expensive vendor (from what I found). ;)
http://www.racetechperformance.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PG-62.0110

I’ll be putting my TL-S RSB up for sale if anyone is looking for one.

*Disclaimer: I am in no way involved with or soliciting for Race Tech.

bucho44

Reaction score
Couldn't have logged in at a better time. I've been looking at prices and was getting ready to purchase one next week. Thanks for the link though, it helps save. Also how much are you selling yours for?

turbo_911

Reaction score
Very nice price, but all I can say is good luck to guys with 4 cyl fitting it in lol. When I had my accord, I barely fitted 05 tl bar because of the exhaust hanger unless you move it. I didn't want to modify mine so yeah.

Also buy new endlinks when you are installing new sway bar, go for Moog ones, they are fat and sturdy compare to OEM ones.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Couldn't have logged in at a better time. I've been looking at prices and was getting ready to purchase one next week. Thanks for the link though, it helps save. Also how much are you selling yours for?

Glad to help. I am thinking for the bar, bushings, and clamps it will be around $25+shipping. I’ll be making a FS thread though.

Good find Christopher Robin! Now even a guy like me can afford one. :p

If you’re not going to upgrade the suspension, you gotta at least put a good RSB on there. :)

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
pm me a price shipped to 77484 on ur tl rsb, i might as well thro one on the sedan

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Not sure when I'm removing it yet, hate working outside in the cold so it may not be for a couple months. You'll see a FS thread pop up though. :)

ParisiOT

Reaction score
Very nice price, but all I can say is good luck to guys with 4 cyl fitting it in lol. When I had my accord, I barely fitted 05 tl bar because of the exhaust hanger unless you move it. I didn't want to modify mine so yeah.

Also buy new endlinks when you are installing new sway bar, go for Moog ones, they are fat and sturdy compare to OEM ones.

I thought it was the V6`s that had trouble putting RSB in.
I need to get my RSB upgraded n im not sure if i should go for that steal of a 24mm progress bar.

Does anyone have 24mm progress in a 4cyl with stock exhaust?

Back