18s or 19s?

Genghis_Khan

Reaction score
Just want to get some thoughts on rim sizes/looks/and road feel of either getting some 18 x 7.5 or 19 x 7.5. I'm feeling 19s because they'll look badass, but I'm thinking 18s will ride better. What do you guys/gals think? Feedback will be much appreciated.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
17's or 18's. I personally think 19's look a little big, but eggs made it look nice with his RH evos 19x7 when be still had his accord.

18x9 with 15-30 offset will look really nice for that flush look.

Edit: if you don't plan to be slam, usually 17x7 will look better.

Narftastic

Reaction score
if you want the "flush" look your gonna need alot more than a 2" drop...your first step would be to get coilovers and lower it to where it sits nice and low then get the size rim that would fit, which most lickely will not be 19.......i suggest u do what Fastflyinaccord sayd and search threw the site and look at other ppls rides and get some ideas. Good Luck

eggs

Reaction score
do the 19's with the right drop people will think they are 17-18 inch rims, people used to come up to me and tell me how good my rims looked and when i told them they are 19s their jaws dropped

Sorry for the double posts, but 18 or 19 rims are going to look ghetto as hell without a proper drop
my car was prob dropped about 2 inches on my coils and mine didnt look ghetto, until i blew my coilovers in the rear lol

17's or 18's. I personally think 19's look a little big, but eggs made it look nice with his RH evos 19x7 when be still had his accord.
thank you for the compliment

Last edited:
Back