RSX steering wheel INSTALLED.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the leather looks ****ty, like my MDX wheel. ugh...i hate that the leather is coming off mine. it was the best interior mod of all time...of all time.

word, my tl-s wheel was the best thing i did. the leathers starting to get ****ty up around 12 o'clock. idk why cuz my hand doesnt go up there haha. oh well, ive been planning on buying a brand new one from acura anyway haha, maybe in a few weeks.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
how much is that going to cost? :skurred:

sucks...mine was in very good shape 3 years ago...thats not a good lifespan for a steering wheel...

Cruatchi

Reaction score
word, my tl-s wheel was the best thing i did. the leathers starting to get ****ty up around 12 o'clock. idk why cuz my hand doesnt go up there haha. oh well, ive been planning on buying a brand new one from acura anyway haha, maybe in a few weeks.

perhaps uv rays are breaking down the leather

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
perhaps Ryan emits high doses of FAIL through his skin, and the leather is absorbing it and then falling apart. :lawl:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
my side windows are tinted...although i dont know if its actual "uv protectant" film :lawl:
perhaps Ryan emits high doses of FAIL through his skin, and the leather is absorbing it and then falling apart. :lawl:
image.php

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
how much is that going to cost? :skurred:

sucks...mine was in very good shape 3 years ago...thats not a good lifespan for a steering wheel...

its in the $200's. i think higher up. though, i dont really care :lawl:

mine was in good condition when i got it, 4ish years ago, had it out of use for about a year when i had the gti. but it was used, so i wouldnt have expected it to last forever. a new one will surely last a lot longer.

yup. that is what it is.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
don't forget that UV rays will enter through the front windshield too.
all the cracks and peeling are on the opposite side of the windshield...especially the cracks at the 7 o'clock position. i always park with the wheels straight...

Back