Researching:
AASCO Lightweight Flywheel

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score
Re: [Updated 1/13/15] J32 Swap [Collecting Parts]

The RL BBK is officially part of this project. Broke and excited. lol

20150125_001951.jpg

After a thorough reading of a Porshe forum I steered away from a lightweight flywheel in an otherwise stock drivetrain. The interior of the car has been gutted out. The motor and tranny will start coming out on Monday. I still need to order the J37 IM and headers, but I'll survive without them while I focus on getting the car running without CELs.

Last edited:

cg6soldado

Reaction score
Re: [Updated 1/13/15] J32 Swap [Collecting Parts]

The RL BBK is officially part of this project. Broke and excited. lol

20150125_001951.jpg

After a thorough reading of a Porshe forum I steered away from a lightweight flywheel in an otherwise stock drivetrain. The interior of the car has been gutted out. The motor and tranny will start coming out on Monday. I still need to order the J37 IM and headers, but I'll survive without them while I focus on getting the car running without CELs.

Im preety sure this is gonna be one dope build. Keep us up dated!!!

Btw i just got my RL CALIPERS so stocked!!!

Varnell

Reaction score
Re: [Updated 1/25/15] J32 Swap [Collecting Parts]

For sure. I saw your post a few days ago about getting them. I was torn between keeping the Acura logo or having it shaved off.

Do you have the brackets, rotors, caliper rebuild kit, etc?

cg6soldado

Reaction score

For sure. I saw your post a few days ago about getting them. I was torn between keeping the Acura logo or having it shaved off.

Do you have the brackets, rotors, caliper rebuild kit, etc?

all i have is the calipers. But ill soon get the rest. I was wondering if there was a way of puting ACCORD and getting rid of ACURA

Varnell

Reaction score

The best idea I saw was to have the ACURA machined off, lay down a vinyl ACCORD, paint the calipers and have the ACCORD letters polished. Another way would be to just paint Accord on there. The only other option would be to have ACCORD machined into the calipers. I'm not sure if that would affect performance, but I know it would definitely collect dirt. lol

Varnell

Reaction score
Re: [Updated 1/29/15] J32 Swap [Maintenance]

New master cylinder came in today. In the meantime I've replaced the clutch, flywheel, crankshaft seal, and timing belt. The J30 will be coming out tomorrow.

Calipers are on hold due to the transmission beginning to fail on the 5spd. Debating whether I should go through the trouble of replacing it or sell the car as-is.

Just bought XS Power headers. Next thing is a high flow cat. I like my current mufflers. I just need to decide between a 2.5" resonator or straight pipes from cat to mufflers. I want a deep powerful sound, but nothing obnoxious.

Last edited:
Back