I need an f23 exhaust flange

michaelp4283

Reaction score
to send to Sixsigmaracing so they can make my header! where the hell do I get one. Should I just hack one off an Ebay F23 header I have? I want to finish this build so please help!

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Dude, in your build thread, I posted about how you should try this place. They have a large variety of all sorts of header flanges. Please tell me you gave them a call at least. If not, try them out!

http://www.millerscustomheaders.com/

Interesting why this place SixSigmaRacing cannot provide the flange for you, if they are doing all the work.. :thinking:

- Nikita

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Honda-Tech - Contact weirtech (www.weirtech.ca

I can talk to my buddy here - www.stainlessworks.net - and see if he can make one, probably be costly though.

There used to be a site/company that sold them but I can't remember. Also wondering why sixsigma can't make the flange.

Last edited:

michaelp4283

Reaction score
Millercustom headers seemed fairly unwilling to help. Gave me the "anything's possible" line and sounded like a real dope. Probably does some great work, but I didn't get the vibe that I'd be taken care of. Will try the other suggestions as well and see where it gets me. Thanks guys! Sixsigma is the only shop so far who actually had a positive vibe and seemed interested. EVERYONE else has been arrogant and won't give me the time of day. This includes some of the bigger names you see on this board.

Last edited:

MAR387

Reaction score
Why don't you get a kamikaze header and call it a day? If you get tuned and your tuner thinks that you're losing power due to the header, then go ahead and get a custom one made. I think you could spend your money better else where, no offense. Your build is sweet man.

Back