Underbody liner..

Skyy

Reaction score
I took off my bumper last night, and when I put it back on, I think my friend forgot to put the pins in the bottom lining under the bumper.

After driving home from work today, the driver side wheel well lining has been severed. and the bumper lining is hanging down.

#1 does this need to be replaced
#2 is it fixable?

UGH
:run:

imaricer:)

Reaction score
you can replace it if you REALLY want to.

I would just pull it out... ive been riding around with out mine for a long time now in all kinds of weather.

Reaction score
Im pretty sure all of mine is gone to include wheel well liner. except for like 5% of the drivers side :lawl:

Btw its a female dog to reinstall it

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
you guys act like it's better to be removed, which is a laugh

all that "weather" you've been through has been kicking up crap under your car, and guess where it's going, right up into your bay and most likely spraying all over your lower pulleys and belts instead of being blocked by the shield

so yeah, you don't have to do anything, but it's there for a reason, and justifying not having it there is pretty stupid

if it's all torn up and missing pieces, then it's not fixable, you need to replace it because it's a very specifically shaped piece.

if it's just hanging there and intact, all you have to do is get more push clips for it because they probably got knocked out or you can ghetto zip tie it after drilling some holes through the pieces that aren't held together.

Last edited:

Reaction score
you think i wouldnt have thought of this already? it really dosnt get that bad. maybe its beacause of where i live and drive, i dont go off road, i avoid puddles and mud.

i frequently check and It really hasnt gotten any dirtier. You just have to watch and clean the imp stuff mentioned above.

Its there for the average person who keeps it stock and for the extra protection.

Its almost like wearing a condom i guess

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
you guys act like it's better to be removed, which is a laugh

all that "weather" you've been through has been kicking up crap under your car, and guess where it's going, right up into your bay and most likely spraying all over your lower pulleys and belts instead of being blocked by the shield

so yeah, you don't have to do anything, but it's there for a reason, and justifying not having it there is pretty stupid

if it's all torn up and missing pieces, then it's not fixable, you need to replace it because it's a very specifically shaped piece.

if it's just hanging there and intact, all you have to do is get more push clips for it because they probably got knocked out or you can ghetto zip tie it after drilling some holes through the pieces that aren't held together.

^ what he said, truth in tha words

just replace it:thumbup:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
you think i wouldnt have thought of this already? it really dosnt get that bad. maybe its beacause of where i live and drive, i dont go off road, i avoid puddles and mud.

i frequently check and It really hasnt gotten any dirtier. You just have to watch and clean the imp stuff mentioned above.

Its there for the average person who keeps it stock and for the extra protection.

Its almost like wearing a condom i guess

I don't know what I would think, because as usual you barely know what you're talking about, but have a hint of vocabulary and grammar thus making it seem like you do to non-intellectuals :lawl:

have you ever seen what happens to a belt that's constantly abused from water contact? it squeals like a mother****er.

can I guess yours does that in the rain? wonder how much longer it would last without moisture on it often..

you know, with that shield in place it shouldn't be doing that, thus circling back to the fact you've made an error.

a condom? ***** please :lawl:

Back