Flickering Projector

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
I was on my way home from work today and at first thought the light change in front of me was just the sun passing through the trees, but when I got home and pulled into the carport, I nearly blew a fuse when I realized it wasn't the sun that was flickering, it had been my headlight. Here's a vid of what I'm talking about: http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg205/LGrad09/?action=view&current=MOV05392.flv

Is the bulb going or do you guys think it's just my ballast? I don't think it's my wiring harness because the driver's side isn't flickering at all.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Could be moisture in the ballast, that's what happened to me. Except they didn't really flicker they just turned on and off completely. And sweet cutoff btw.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Loose wire more than likely, BTW your projector doesn't flicker, the bulb does. Could also be a sign of a bulb or ballast going bad

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Yea finally took it out yesterday and found out the ****ty news, it's the bulb, it broke open at the base. Now I gotta find a standby bulb cus apexcone is repairing my 55W kit, this was my back-up (so much for a back-up though *shrugs*).

Back