whats up with v6p?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i just rode over to v6p after this site (my usual routine, 6thgen being my homepage and all), and it gives me some crappy register.com thing saying the domain name needs to be purchased. if your type in v6performance.net or v6p.net, this site comes up right away. i was on the site yesterday...did i miss a message about it going down :confused: whats going on? am i the only one with this problem?? i miss the classifieds already :(

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
yeah man same with me.. Even tho i have a i4 lol i checked anyways same prob with me :/ probaly maintaince or something who knows..

ryon527

Reaction score
FYI . . . We almost lost the v6performance.net domain name which expired last Friday July 28th. If it was not for a few quick acting members this morning notifying us of the website disappearing, we would of lost our team name. Well, we were able to called register.com and re-register the domain name for the next 10 yrs! Special thanks to the members who alerted us!

V6P Team & Staff

still works for me

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
hmmmm...still nothing. i wonder if it has something to do with the cookies...?

du3ce

Reaction score
the site still works for me, heres a quote from Maurice the site owner (FYI . . . We almost lost the v6performance.net domain name which expired last Friday July 28th. If it was not for a few quick acting members this morning notifying us of the website disappearing, we would of lost our team name. Well, we were able to called register.com and re-register the domain name for the next 10 yrs! Special thanks to the members who alerted us!)

blackhawk411

Reaction score
wtf it doesn't work for me...I think it's working for you moderator folks but not the normal members. I really need to check my PM i'm buying buncha stuff

Back