FS: S>Used 01-03 yellow lense civic fogs(complete)

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. Im selling my civic fogs for $22.00 shipped. Its a little dirty in the pics but i will clean them up before i ship them out. There is still some old brackets and screws on there that i used to secure the fogs onto my bumper. You can either try to use them or take them off. I will included everything that you need to make these function. These are just like buying them brand new on ebay for $37.00 shipped except the fogs are used. The wiring, fog light switch,fog light bulbs are all new. If you have any questions about these feel free to ask. I do not want anyone to feel ripped off. Thx

Right fog
DSC00737.jpg

Left fog
DSC00738.jpg

Back of right fog
DSC00739.jpg

Back of left fog
DSC00740.jpg

Both fog
DSC00741.jpg

Wires, switch and screws
DSC00742.jpg

Chris Vu

Reaction score
HMMMMMMM would you sell for an even $20 shipped snail mail ? I live in socal so I wouldn't need anything other than the regular 5-7 day mail.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Lemmy,

Congrats on the sell!

Compared to your other 6,000+ posts, I see true professionalism in your sale and conveyence of information. Unfortunatly I can't rep a FS thread, but you get a point deleted in my black book, which means you have earned a few good ones in my book of light. Keep it up!

Didn't mean to offtopic, but since fogs are sold and thread is finished, figured I'd give my $0.02 and positive opinion :).

Happy New Year Bro!!

PS: Tell me you sold those because you can't fit an intercooler & piping in there and the fogs were in the way... ;)

Last edited:

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lemmy,

Congrats on the sell!

Compared to your other 6,000+ posts, I see true professionalism in your sale and conveyence of information. Unfortunatly I can't rep a FS thread, but you get a point deleted in my black book, which means you have earned a few good ones in my book of light. Keep it up!

Didn't mean to offtopic, but since fogs are sold and thread is finished, figured I'd give my $0.02 and positive opinion :).

Happy New Year Bro!!

PS: Tell me you sold those because you can't fit an intercooler & piping in there and the fogs were in the way... ;)

We have watched u grow up lol nice sell

:lawl:

Back