Help! 17s or 18s? Slammed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaimmyAC

Reaction score
Watsup guys, I just wanted a bit of advice from you, and well I have my 1998 Honda Accord Sedan and its sitting at 23 inches from ground to fender all around. What would be better, 17s or 18s? Pictures provided. The last picture is with a 215/45/17 tire. I am considering buying XXR 962 17x9 or 18x9.5 ;)

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Don't know why this guy keeps making threads of xxr 962. You realize you're not the only one who ever ran this setup? Especially on the sedan...

Brad2274

Reaction score
18s
You're more likely to get 17s and say "dam, wish i got bigger wheels"
than you are to get 18s and say "these wheels are too big yo"
/thread

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Don't know why this guy keeps making threads of xxr 962. You realize you're not the only one who ever ran this setup? Especially on the sedan...

for real. how many more threads need to be made about some shitty wheels?

17's or 18's...pick what you like/want/have raging hard ons for or whatever, it is your car after all. can you make up your own mind?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Ppl (usually new ones) tend not to realize that making decisions on their cars is one of the most fun part about modding cars.

@ OP, if you are really being indecisive, perhaps you should give us more details of your needs in your mind, such as:

The look vs. function, speedo difference, ride feeling, weight, etc.

Asking "what would be better" is a little broad, I must say...

ponglynn777

Reaction score
for real. how many more threads need to be made about some shitty wheels?

17's or 18's...pick what you like/want/have raging hard ons for or whatever, it is your car after all. can you make up your own mind?

...well said bro...anyway go 17's:thumbup:

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Look @ other members ride threads to help you with your decision. Do what YOU feel looks good and works for YOU. I have to agree though what's going on with your muffler?

White6GAV6

Reaction score
I would say 18s, but it's up to you. And you'll need some spacers to go along with the wheels. It's +35 offset if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back