FunnyVictor86's CG6 *06-10-12*

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Re: FunnyVictor86's 2001 CG6 [Sedan]

couple new pics with updates ... sprayed the fogs yellow and threw on tein ss coilovers ... h22 coming soon :) ... i have to rock some poser in a rsx type-s ... he's been talkin' all kinds of **** about my car cuz its a "4 door" and yea that its an "accord"

Last edited:

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score

car looks good man..i like the coupe bumper on there.

one question is there fitment issues with the hood. i notice its a little high in the rear?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

no issues i just decided to raise it ... for kind of a "cowl hood" look ...

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score

oh okay gotcha. cause i'd been contemplating doing the coupe front bumper and hood when i get it repainted, but then i saw that and was like wait a min.

AFAccord

Reaction score

h22 coming soon :) ... i have to rock some poser in a rsx type-s ... he's been talkin' all kinds of **** about my car cuz its a "4 door" and yea that its an "accord"

Better hope he's bone stock and can't drive worth a flip, or you better have some extra money for some mods and tuning if you don't want to embarrass yourself.

likeawp

Reaction score

really nice coupe conversion and stance :thumbsup:.......but you might wanna change your mindset about beating that RSX-S.......modding the accord in a manner like that isn't cool imo :redface2:......that guy is immature so don't let it get to you

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

like i said he's a poser ... all he has is cold air ... i'm sorry but i/h/e is newbie stuff ... so you guys dont think ill take him h22A1, CAI, Header, Hi Flo, Catback, S300 + Tune? because i don't plan to run him on my f23 ... i seen a video of him barely beating a 07 civic si for gods sake lol ... well i'm ready to do the swap but works been picking up and i have no time being that it is my daily

Back