RR's '99 coupe EX-L

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: RedRyder's '99 Accord EXV6 Coupe

Clean looking ride. I like the v6 emblem in the grill since it's red. Coordination is always good.

As for the redhousing, I would say yeah, as well, if my car was a different colour, I would have done it as well. It's been done on a red Coupe already, but it's pretty rare to see a USDM Accord with that type of custom painted headlight housing, so I would say go for it.

Thanks man! I am going with a red/black sport theme right now.

I am hoping that the headlight lenses are clear enough that the paint that I match to the body color will show true through the lens and not get distorted. Having to compensate for discoloration would be a pain.

Thought about blackhousings but I don't think I'd like the way they look on a red car, plus I wanted to try something different. I do think blackhousings look bada*s on darker accords though.

Bond4387

Reaction score

I love how nice and clean stock cars look.

Nice job, and I love the grill :D

DrOwZee

Reaction score

lookin clean man! i wanna see that red housing! think it'll look sick with ur carr

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I love how nice and clean stock cars look.

Nice job, and I love the grill :D

Thanks very much! I have been thinking about painting the outer edges of the grille so just the mesh is black. Not sure though. I like it black because that makes it look bigger.

lookin clean man! i wanna see that red housing! think it'll look sick with ur carr

Thank you. I would love a great result from experimenting with this, but we'll see. It could look awful, I am still looking at different executions. Not sure how the amber strips will clash with red housings...or maybe I take them out...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

good to hear about your DDM's!
how about some new night pics of em :thumbsup:

I will def have new pics up soon...waiting to finish up a few more upgrades and then I'll have a major update for this thread.

Back