JV6 Silver 2000 Accord Coupe V6 EX-L

meximan16

Reaction score
Re: JV6 Silver 2000 Accord Coupe V6

haha i thought the same about the driveway.... y does it just cut off? but the car is lookin good, i wish there was more accords here :(

JV6

Reaction score

Looks great! TL rims wit red centercaps ftw lol

Yeah, I always liked red on silver

nice. clean and simple

thx man!

Looks good man, makes me want to be 5-lug.

U plan to do 5 lug for the TL rim or just for more options out there?

thx!

ride is clean man

Thx man, Gotta keep it simple lol

weird driveway hehe :hide:

very nice car though :)

Its useful since whoever parks there wont be blocking the garage drive way incase someone wants to get out lol.

The car is very nice and clean!:beer:

thats how it should be yo! thx

Car is still Lookin good, makes me jealous...LOL

nah man dont be jealous, my car was stock looking for i dont know how many years lol. it slowly progresses :p

Nice car man, the front lip looks really good. You thinking about getting the other pieces?

I think I actually like the stock lights on your car more the way they are than if they were blackhoused :thinking:

weird? or greatest ever...

no, weird.

Thx man! Yeah I plan to get the other pieces if i can but they dont got them locally >< so it would be pain in *** haha. Well I might keep the light stock looking but i want them retro in there!

nice car, i also like your drive way lol

haha thx! lots of ppl question me that lol

haha i thought the same about the driveway.... y does it just cut off? but the car is lookin good, i wish there was more accords here :(

it does cut off, its for cars who gets home late and cant use the garage so they turn it to the left and park there. point for this is that the car that is left outside won't be blocking the driveway :p. Yeah hopefully you can find some locals and have meet sometimes with other accord owners! There are lots of 6th gen accord owners here who mods their car but always hiding somewhere and not show up lol.

look clean bro!! :rwerd:

thx buddy :)

looks great man, good work

thx a lot man!

Last edited:

riCewu

Reaction score

I forgot, but what kinda exhaust do you have?

JV6

Reaction score

I forgot, but what kinda exhaust do you have?

says vroom or something on the side lol, doesnt sound like a everyday fart can u hear on a civic though. ebay no name brand i suppose u can call it and it was given free too lol

riCewu

Reaction score

An exhaust is an exhaust. Shouldn't the bigger piping allow better air flow? At least better than stock?

= Performance?

Haha I want the Tsudo N1 .. dunno if thats like a no name or i dunno.. its cheap so yeah hah

Or the Option Racing catback for the av6 =]

Back