Brent's Fitted Coupe (No 56k)

Momentum

Reaction score
Re: Brent's Thoughtfully Slammed '02 SE Coupe (No 56k)

looks sick man.

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score

I recently lowered the rear .5" and the drop is finally perfect:booty:, I'm just high enough to not scrape on the terrible roads and speed bumps of Chattanooga, but just low enough for my liking. I plan on finalizing the drop soon by getting a much needed alignment. I got into Kennesaw State University recently and I will be moving to Kennesaw in August. Word on the skreets are that the roads are much nicer down there so I can stand to go .25" lower:boink: New pictures of my trunk and the drop coming very soon!

Snoobly

Reaction score

ride looks sharp man. looks a lot like mine except yours is coupe. lol. i'm dropped on F2 type ones also. do you notice any abnormal clunks coming from the back when you go over large cracks in the road?

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score

Type I Slam Squad! And yes I do notice a lot of loud noises on stuff like that. The type I's are a pretty dang stiff suspension, but its the price you pay for going low.

Snoobly

Reaction score

Type I Slam Squad! And yes I do notice a lot of loud noises on stuff like that. The type I's are a pretty dang stiff suspension, but its the price you pay for going low.

And it's worth it! just checkin to see if it is normal :beer: Thanks!

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

Yea the roads down here are pretty good,but some have there areas.just be cautious.
How is that blackout trimbrite tape working? I used plasti dip on mine and it peeled right off my 1st major detail wash.

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score

Yea the roads down here are pretty good,but some have there areas.just be cautious.
How is that blackout trimbrite tape working? I used plasti dip on mine and it peeled right off my 1st major detail wash.
Its working good, it was easy to apply and looks great, it hasnt peeled or anything. You can tell its there if you really examine it closely, but it works perfectly for me. Oh and thanks for the feedback on the roads, definitely gonna go a little lower once I move to Kennesaw!
Lookin good man ;)

Thanks bruh!:)

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

where did you buy it from? can you take some close up pictures and PM me with them? Curious to see how the 1/4 window chrome curve looks.since it widens up there.

Back