RR's '99 coupe EX-L

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: RedRyder's '99 EXV6 Coupe **UPDATED 7/24/09 SUSPENSION & WHEELS!!** (NEW PICS!)

Coming along nicely. Lip kit and lower, even another inch would give it such a nice stance.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: RedRyder's '99 EXV6 Coupe **UPDATED 7/24/09 SUSPENSION & WHEELS!!** (NEW PICS!)

Did the springs settle in yet?...I'm wondering if it's gonna get any much lower.

I am not sure how long it takes the springs to settle, probably a month or two I'd say. Others who have/had ProKits said they got another 1/4" when the springs settled. I think that remains to be seen on mine.

your car looks soo good. you really took your time and are making it look great. i love those rims and once you get the lip kit your car is gonna be pure sex lol

I really appreciate that, thank you! I AM taking my time and trying to do everything right. I just want the car to look OEM clean with subtly aftermarket sportiness. I am also excited about getting the lip kit (even though it's not what I wanted - SEE ABOVE) and putting it on. Basically how Slowaccord's 2000 red coupe looks...is the look I'm going for, and I think I'll get it. Though I will have to go lower eventually.

Sometimes I get frusterated though because I look at the car and feel like I haven't done that much. But I currently have a lot of things waiting to put on that will change that.

Umm you're getting there! :p I think you should take it a little lower, to about 1 finger or so... it'll look better, and I'm not sure what I think about those rims. I'm really anti-chrome after I was stuck with big ol' mexican chrome rims on my car at first. I know yours arent, but they look silver which throws me off! Main thing is it probably feels way better. I really liked the style of your old rims though. Let me know what happens if you get the fake OEM kit. I was thinking about picking a set of those up.

Thanks buddy. Yeah I'm going to go lower eventually, going to do lip kit and exhaust first. Sportlines are as low as I am going to go though and should give me about 1 finger based on the fact that I have two fingers now. I respect your opinion on the rims. I also like my Enkei's and will be on come winter. But those and these both have a machined face, which is what I really like. I am not a fan of chrome either (these rims have none), I hope they don't give off that vibe to everyone! I really enjoy the clean machined "motorsport" look of these, similar to LeMans GTS class cars like GTSR, C6R, etc.

I will be getting the front (if I can't find OEM) and side pieces of the fake OEM kit. I'll let you know how it goes, I hope they install the same way the real OEM's would.

Last edited:

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score

I will be getting the front (if I can't find OEM) and side pieces of the fake OEM kit. I'll let you know how it goes, I hope they install the same way the real OEM's would.

they wont be a perfect fit i can almost guarantee that. and I dont recommend getting the front replica, the sides and rear are fine. only cuz its cheap *** ABS plastic. BaysonR Motorsports are creating PU mugen and type-r lips for our cars. the sedans are done the coupes shouldnt take much longer. i say either get that or a real OEM front.

btw, car looks sick even with that weak *** drop :lawl:

TheHunter

Reaction score

It's not ABS its "superflex" fiberglass... no one is really sure how it'll work since everyone gets ABS.

And Ryder as long as it looks machined and not chrome than it's nice in my book :) It's sometimes tough in pics to tell. I'm sure it looks good, you have a good eye for what you're doing.

Accord2Show

Reaction score

Looking good, keep up the good work.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

they wont be a perfect fit i can almost guarantee that. and I dont recommend getting the front replica, the sides and rear are fine. only cuz its cheap *** ABS plastic. BaysonR Motorsports are creating PU mugen and type-r lips for our cars. the sedans are done the coupes shouldnt take much longer. i say either get that or a real OEM front.

btw, car looks sick even with that weak *** drop :lawl:

I plan on trying to find an OEM front if I can. Sides I will probably get the fakes. Thanks.

It's not ABS its "superflex" fiberglass... no one is really sure how it'll work since everyone gets ABS.

And Ryder as long as it looks machined and not chrome than it's nice in my book :) It's sometimes tough in pics to tell. I'm sure it looks good, you have a good eye for what you're doing.

Hey I'm the light and you're the dark, right? :lawl:

Looking good, keep up the good work.

Thanks Joey...loving these rims. Don't think I'll ever replace them. I got the motorsport look I wanted.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Agreed on the C2's. Had them on my 94 Accord. Always a classic look from them. Sporty yet sophisticated.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: RedRyder's '99 EXV6 Coupe **UPDATED 10/08/09 EXHAUST, LIP KIT!!** (NEW PICS!)

^C2000's actually. BUMP FOR NEW PICS.

Johnson

Reaction score
Re: RedRyder's '99 EXV6 Coupe **UPDATED 10/08/09 NEW PICS** (no 56k, sorry)

oem lip + rims :drool:

Back