new member from PHX,AZ

6thgen

Reaction score
Yo wats up everybody! I joined a few months back but didn't post right away, any ways, I been rollin wit accords for a few years now. My current is a 2000 black coupe 5speed, bought it last cotober, its sittin on k-sport lowering springs, 17in gunmetal enkeis, got a cf oem hood on it and a mishimoto radiator, nothin much, but its a start. I've owned a couple of cb7's, a cd, civics and integras, but accords will always be the main sqeeze, especially 98-02 accords. I had sold my h22 swapped cb7, not really knowin wat I wanted next I found a 99 accord sedan, black, 5speed for $1800!!! Price is low right! Cuz it needed engine work, witout thinkin my homie took me to buy it. So I copped it, and we replaced the engine wit another 2.3, a week later an old man takes a stop sign and tbones me, ****! Well wat seemed to be a nightmare at first turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. His insurance paid me $4600 for the car, I found this coupe for $2600 a few days after the accident, and had plenty cash money left over. Cool story huh, jk. Just ****en glad **** didn't go another route or I wouldn't be rollin wit this coupe, well holla at me!

6thgen

Reaction score
accordback.jpg

accordfront.jpg

dacar.jpg

watt.jpg

sedan2.jpg

heres some pics and my sisters v6 sedan

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
yea, she's mine. got the rear lip off ebay, and the front and sides from members off this site. took me 3 years to collect it...

Back