WTB: 98-02 Accord Front O2 Sensor ULEV

sosimple

Reaction score
Looking for a cheap primary/front ULEV o2 sensor.

Just trying to get rid of my CEL. A new Denso replacement is about $105, so just looking for something cheaper than that. Price shipped to 94602 Nor Cal please. Thanks

BMArias15

Reaction score
I figure i'll BUMP this instead of starting a new thread.... ANYONE have an O2 sensor for sale for the ULEV, must be DENSO 234-9025

I also need the rear sensor DENSO 234-4621

zip 33025, thx

Geewiz

Reaction score
I'm having one installed new for 310. Sucks because I have the ULEV overpriced ****. If you go OEM, make sure its 36531-PAA-306 and not 36531-PAA-305. 306 is the one on hondaautomotiveparts.com listed as "Air/Fuel" instead of "Oxygen". I had an exhaust shop replace with an aftermarket (I think Denso) one they said was the appropriate ULEV one but I doubt it. The only reason I'm spending for full price instead of getting it from Majestic Honda is because I want the guarantee from my local dealer that this will fix the damn problem.

I have DC Sports headers and OBX high flow cat anyways so there's nothing ULEV about the car anymore. The only two things that make it ULEV are the exhaust manifold with higher back pressure cutting stock HP from 150 to 148 and that damn overpriced Air/Fuel (probably Honda's wideband-equivalent) o2 sensor. Hopefully that fixes it for me and next will probably be an error for too high exhaust reading on the secondary but I'll just get a defouler for that.

BMArias15

Reaction score

Geewiz

Reaction score
Dam you're breaking bank on this one... i've done ALOT of reading and i got the ULEV too with CEL P1167 and the Denso 234-9025 will infact take it away and only costs $109 here
http://www.amazon.com/Denso-234-9025-Oxygen-Sensor-Ratio/dp/tags-on-product/B000FJ1MAI ...

Also bro if you need a defouler i have 1 pre-drilled i can give ya for $5 shipped!

Goodluck bro and $310 better fix that dam problem:rofl:

I know, it's a crock of sh*t, but I have to pass e-check in Ohio. I'm good for another two years yet, but my gas mileage is sh*t because of the primary sensor being my issue and it not reading proper A/F. Only doing it because in Ohio (in the 4 counties that actually require "E-check" as its called here) if you spend $300 after your first fail and still can't pass, you get a 2 year pass. I spent $300 knowing I would fail, then failed, then they said I had to spend that much after an initial fail (basically Ohio saying f*ck you) so I spent another $300 on wire tracing and some d*ck saying I had to replace the ECU. Did that, had my keys reprogrammed and boom CEL and same primary o2 codes.

Anyways, I JUST talked to the dealer who is waiting on getting the overpriced Honda-relabeled Denso sensor in and said let me know if the secondary o2 sensor throws a code after fixing my primary assuming the replacement primary will in fact fix my issue.

I know this is originally someone else's WTB thread but reply here or PM a simple pic of that defouler and brand name if there is one. I'd appreciate it!

BMArias15

Reaction score
hahaha... Ohio is prison raping you homie, that just aint right.. thank god Forida doesnt do any of that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont have a pic cause im at work and dont have the original packaging... i just have them at home in my tool box and ziplock bag in case i never needed them

oh and this thread is from 10/10 so it dont matter

Ch1R

Reaction score
i just got a ulev primary 02 sensor and he got if off my vin number, and the part number was 36531-paa-307? whys it differ?

BMArias15

Reaction score
Cause that's the Honda stock part # but it's really just a Denso #234-9025, same part for more than half the price I got front for $109 shipped on Amazon (worked like a charm) and my rear Denso 234-4621 on Amazon as well for $32 shipped

*EDIT* I jus noticed you're talking about the post above difference in 5, 6 &7 at the end of the stock #, either way just hope it works or that they refund if it doesn't... GL bro

Last edited:

Ch1R

Reaction score
Cause that's the Honda stock part # but it's really just a Denso #234-9025, same part for more than half the price I got front for $109 shipped on Amazon (worked like a charm) and my rear Denso 234-4621 on Amazon as well for $32 shipped

*EDIT* I jus noticed you're talking about the post above difference in 5, 6 &7 at the end of the stock #, either way just hope it works or that they refund if it doesn't... GL bro

Yeah i got it, the cels gone woot! haha only got it for $120 with warranty

Back