Fog Light Button Pigtail w/ wires

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
Kind of an odd request but I'm looking for the pigtail(plug) with wires that connects to an oem fog light button for a little project I'm gonna do with my switch. Can be cut, don't need the whole harness.

I highly doubt anybody has one so this is more of a request for those who may see one at a junkyard. No Accords with fogs at the yards around here.. :(

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
RussianRed has the switch, not sure about the wiring...

I just ordered a new set of fogs, might not need the harness, but not sure it would work since mine are 98-00.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Wish I could help out man,

I don't think I have the harness part :( OEM Fogs are a RARE item really, for any Accord, anywhere. Your best bet is to use my DIY to wire up the switch, works just as well as that harness pigtail plug. Or you can check to see if maybe a cruise control plug will fit a fog switch (with or without modification of plug itself), then all you would have to do is re-pin it.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
Wish I could help out man,

I don't think I have the harness part :( OEM Fogs are a RARE item really, for any Accord, anywhere. Your best bet is to use my DIY to wire up the switch, works just as well as that harness pigtail plug. Or you can check to see if maybe a cruise control plug will fit a fog switch (with or without modification of plug itself), then all you would have to do is re-pin it.

I used to have it wired like your DIY. My only problem was that some of the wires attached to the teeth on the button would randomly touch blowing the inline fuse every time lol

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Instead of using the D-Sub connectors for your setup if they didn't work for you, try getting some proper size connectors that will individually snap onto each pin of the switch. It'll be tough though - those pins are small and have very little clearance. Try using the D-sub connectors again and insulate them as far down as you can so that they don't slip off and touch?

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
Instead of using the D-Sub connectors for your setup if they didn't work for you, try getting some proper size connectors that will individually snap onto each pin of the switch. It'll be tough though - those pins are small and have very little clearance. Try using the D-sub connectors again and insulate them as far down as you can so that they don't slip off and touch?

I actually found it easier to solder each wire to the switch and some heat shrink wrap to go over each pin. No problems so far, its been maybe a year now.

Back