Falken Awesome wheels C&C please :)

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Hey guys here are some pics of my new wheels, let me know what you guys think, planning on getting a better stance come spring time since these wheels will only be for a few weeks.

The back is sitting where I want but the front needs to go down and once I roll the rear fenders I'm gonna flush out the rear wheels.

Also have some new plans come spring time to change up a couple thing that have been bugging me and should freshen everything up.

The specs on the wheels are 18x7.5 +42 with nsII 215/40/18 tires.
Thanks for looken.

Jianizzle

Reaction score
Looks real clean on your car man, definitely just need to roll the front and make it flush, then you're gooooood. :thumbsup:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Meh they are alright, I do love the gold on the silver. I don't think these pictures do the car/ wheels justice. What is up with your front/ side/ and rear lips, doesn't seem to flow right.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Meh they are alright, I do love the gold on the silver. I don't think these pictures do the car/ wheels justice. What is up with your front/ side/ and rear lips, doesn't seem to flow right.

my opinion exactly.. seems like he has the JP Vizage Pu front (which i think is hideous! but to each his own) stock 01-02 EX sides and Mugen rear... I think it might look better with a full mugen lip kit. and a slammage.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
my buddy has those on his 240sx but his are polished ... i tried them on my car but they were 18x8 with like a 32 offset or something ... looked goofy lol

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
my opinion exactly.. seems like he has the JP Vizage Pu front (which i think is hideous! but to each his own) stock 01-02 EX sides and Mugen rear... I think it might look better with a full mugen lip kit. and a slammage.

I'm planning on getting different lips and then getting shorter and stiffer springs for my coilovers. I do agree that they lips done flow well and it has been bugging me for a while but come spring all that should be fixed. Thanks for the comments guys.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I'm planning on getting different lips and then getting shorter and stiffer springs for my coilovers. I do agree that they lips done flow well and it has been bugging me for a while but come spring all that should be fixed. Thanks for the comments guys.

I know what you mean, little things on cars bug me too especially if its my own car. I have a tiny bit of wheel gap on the rear wheels and it has been bugging me for along time now.

dynasty

Reaction score
i say keep the front lip and drop it more. but those wheels look like the Integra rims. haha. but i do like it.

Back