****ty seller!!!! (you know who you are)

irtiza18

Reaction score
Anyone brought anything on this fourm from someone and the experience wasnt so great? I broguht an exhaust system from this one guy and yet he nver called nor texted nor been online since last sunday. It was "shipped" last last Saturday. Ive already made an report with paypal to get my money back in case.

Even better ill link him: http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/member.php?u=15084

He's in florida and im in new york, and yet nothing has arrived. This is a such a ***** move made by him.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Please provide dates for:

- when you sent payment
- when the item was shipped
- when the seller estimated its arrival
- all messages sent to the seller that went unanswered

Was a tracking number requested and/or provided to you? And through which carrier was the package sent?

irtiza18

Reaction score
Please provide dates for:

- when you sent payment
- when the item was shipped
- when the seller estimated its arrival
- all messages sent to the seller that went unanswered

Was a tracking number requested and/or provided to you? And through which carrier was the package sent?
Red Ryder you were there in his thread along with another admin. I asked him about the tracking number. He kept saying later after work bs, he did insisted he'll ship it after i gave him the $250. I did give him on the Friday two weeks ago. And called him the next day to confirm shipped. We called n texted. He never replied or called after that Saturday.

irtiza18

Reaction score
Funny thing is. He's a postalman. A postalman. He sent it thru USPS. His own company. There's no exuses for that

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Last Saturday would be the 17th. They would not have even shipped it out until that Monday the 19th. It's probably still in transit.

Don't stress, if you don't receive the item, you will get your money back from Paypal.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Last Saturday would be the 17th. They would not have even shipped it out until that Monday the 19th. It's probably still in transit.

Don't stress, if you don't receive the item, you will get your money back from Paypal.

the op was referring to the previous weekend, saturday the 10th and sunday the 11th.

don't worry about it too much though, paypal should be able to help you out.

Back