CEL Codes

truWarier02

Reaction score
I have used this thread SO many times on my car, and this time I figured I would give back to the community. Here is a video of me using these procedures to read off codes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpG3Sazz3GA

Hopefully this is of help to someone.

Nice video man! And thanks for the PDF list as well. :thumbsup:

This should help a lot of people, including myself, since I have a CEL right now too.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I pulled a p0135 yesterday, I am guessing that is just a bad o2 sensor that needs replaced?

Also pulled p1656, but it is not on this list or shavedaccord's. Anyone seen this?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah you're right. Something must be up with Rich's harness somewhere, or the ECU. Gonna ask him, thanks Matt.

What about the p0135, sounds like an o2 sensor just needs replaced?

intel0116

Reaction score
dont know if you wana add this in to the thread or not, some people might find it usefull, but here goes......

P0740 - Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Malfunction
P0780 - Shift Malfunction

TURBOG23

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but I need to know if this method would work with a chipped p28 and H22 swap. Ive already tryed an obd2 scanner but didnt read the code do to the fact that the p28 is obd1.

NASOHC

Reaction score
lol... just got my car back from shop and pulled P0500 VSS Malfunction... I swapped the VSS cause I had a spare (no luck) most likely wiring or plug got messed up when they pulled they swapped trans... ughhh!

Back