euro r mirrors

minituck04

Reaction score
auto folding ones no. and yes i have an ex so mine do fold. just wondering if they would bolt up

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
oh ok i see, there's a switch to fold them so you don't have to pop them in and out yourself.

cg6boi

Reaction score
americans are lazy hahaha, dont wanna fold them yourselves......i want auto folding mirrows, i wanna be lazy to.

cg6boi

Reaction score
i looked at the link after i just posted and they are preety dope, the 2 accord they have in the pics are the hotness as well

minituck04

Reaction score
they are actually euroR's which are similar but different. thats why i was wondering if they would fit. cuz that would be cool to have them so i can be lazy as cg6boi said

cg6boi

Reaction score
haha i didnt mean any offense to you bro, im not sure if the would, cuz most euro R stuff or SIR stuff (basically any over seas accord stuff) doesnt fit, might have to mod it a small bit

minituck04

Reaction score
no offense taken. if i can make something easier on myself why not do it. my grandfather tells me this but in spanish. why are you going around looking for a 3 legged cat when you know they have 4. its funny as hell everytime i hear that. but yeah im sure id have to mod it. just wouldnt wnat to hack it all up to get it to fit

Back