without front licence plates legal?

accordy

Reaction score
i was wondering if without the front licence plate, would it be legal?
i was gonna take it off, but then i'm scare i might get pulled over and get a ticket for it.

waccord99

Reaction score
nope illegal
i know a couple of people that have taken their plates and put them on top their dashes in the corner and never gotten pulled over for it......but there are alot of cops that love to give tickets so good luck with that....

PROJECT H

Reaction score
what state are you from??

most states i think require front plates.

im from cali, and all cars gotta have em.

but i havnt had mine on for over a year. :hide: be a rebel! lol. jk jk.

david5788

Reaction score
i drive with no front plate, i kno its stupid but i like my front end with no plate. cops usually give you a ticket for that accompanied with another violation, cops that give u just a front plate ticket means that you did something to attract them. also they usually pull u over from behind. so yea just my 2 cents

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
well seeing as you have a front plate....its safe to say you need to have it on.... if your going to put it on your dash you might as well just throw it under your seat since you will more than likely still get a ticket for it

accordy

Reaction score
What's the purpose of having both hang up. when they only look at the back licence plate.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
talk to your state...certain ones require you to have a front plate

i know i was pissed when i registered my car in va and they handed me 2 plates..(used to live in tn and they only have 1).. didnt want to put 2 holes in my front bumper so i rolled with it on my dash... 3 days later fat *** ticket while it was parked on the street

pyaarawala

Reaction score
talk to your state...certain ones require you to have a front plate

i know i was pissed when i registered my car in va and they handed me 2 plates..(used to live in tn and they only have 1).. didnt want to put 2 holes in my front bumper so i rolled with it on my dash... 3 days later fat *** ticket while it was parked on the street

No way, you can get a ticket for doing that parked? I didn't know that. That's definitely :icon_gay:

nexTOme

Reaction score
i love how car looks without front plate, but here in cali, i wouldnt risk it.....

Back