Rotor Pricing

heathan

Reaction score
I am in need of new rotors and I was wondering on what everyone has and what they paid for them. Honda wants $90 a rotor but I can get some from Autozone for about $50 a rotor. I saw some on ebay (slotted and crossed drilled) for a little over $100 for the pair also. I'm not too sure about goin with the ebay thing for anything like that though. Anyone ever bought the ones from ebay? I'd like to at least get slotted rotors if the price tag isn't too heavy.

heathan

Reaction score
Just found some that I think I may go for. Ractive Slotted and Cross Drilled for 55ea + s&h. Whatcha guys think?

heathan

Reaction score
ok, I'm sure this is gettin old, but now I've found some summit racing cross drilled only rotors for around the same price. Just another option...

Last edited:

heathan

Reaction score
I found a map but that's WAY the f**k away from where I'm at. About 2 and a half hours or so. I live about 30min east of Columbus. Where you from in Ohio BTW?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
powerslot rotors are good. racerwheel.com has them for $80 something per rotor. im gonna be going with those later this year :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
what are some good pads that will last for a while? i have to do them both, rotors and pads when my time comes, and i should be good untilll the end of the summer, haha. but yea, i have no clue on pads, and anything informative would be great.

Back