DBO867's 1998 Accord LX 5spd

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice find with the wheel. I'd either disable the airbag or find a way to get the inflator replaced that's been recalled.

DBO867

Reaction score
Nice find with the wheel. I'd either disable the airbag or find a way to get the inflator replaced that's been recalled.

Yea, i got really lucky with it, but im currently riding around with airbag unplugged. I figured if people are doin that with quick release set ups, then this wont be too bad

DBO867

Reaction score
recently picked up a Progress RSB from all.i.see on here and i can say, i feel a major difference in the bodyroll. actually what body roll? :henry:

DBO867

Reaction score
22mm. Who wouldve thought 5mm increase would make a difference

DBO867

Reaction score
Thats what i thought at first but the original sales post said 22mm so i assumed it was 22mm haha

DBO867

Reaction score
I want to paint my valve cover white and have some friends sign it. Just wondering will the heat from the engine cause it to fade off or anything. Would i have to clear coat it or apply some other stuff to protect it. Just wanted signatures of the ones that donated to help me build my car back up from the accident, its my way of saying thanks

Accordx

Reaction score
Were those MB wheels on one of your older pics? I think I've got the same wheels on my accord but I'm missing one of the center caps :rotflmao:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I want to paint my valve cover white and have some friends sign it. Just wondering will the heat from the engine cause it to fade off or anything. Would i have to clear coat it or apply some other stuff to protect it. Just wanted signatures of the ones that donated to help me build my car back up from the accident, its my way of saying thanks

Definitely clear coat it. I used caliper clear coat and it still looks mint

Back