Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

Mikey

Reaction score
Re: Mikey's 2001 Accord Coupe EX

Nothing new. Added a visor up top and some Nokya yellow highs. That's about it. Looking at a door handle swap right now and fogs very soon.

If anyone wants to get me anything for Christmas, Id love either an OEM Honda nav unit or a Pioneer AVIC-X930BT. :deal:

Mikey

Reaction score

Screw the door handle idea. The handles are too different and I couldnt get the keyed one off the door. The rod that the handles moves wouldnt come off. Oh well. I'll start a thread and see if it's been done.

Mikey

Reaction score

Uh....what's new? LED AC control bulbs. The display looks sick! The rest of the buttons are meh. Shift selector is...meh. It's whiter and crisper but not necessarily brighter. We'll see how the cruise and sunroof switches go.

OEM fogs awaiting install. Messed up my back last week so I DEFINITELY wont be doing it. And with the missed work from said injury, money's tight so, they'll have to wait.

Otherwise.....that's it. I think I crossed the 130k line. I think. I need to re-check my odo, lol.

metrick1235

Reaction score

Nothing new. Added a visor up top and some Nokya yellow highs. That's about it. Looking at a door handle swap right now and fogs very soon.

If anyone wants to get me anything for Christmas, Id love either an OEM Honda nav unit or a Pioneer AVIC-X930BT. :deal:

Im sure this has been answered somewhere before..but what OEM Honda Nav unit fits our cars? that might be on my christmas list too if its not too bad...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^Read his head unit thread, I posted a Civic one that does.

Mikey

Reaction score

Chris, you said the Civic one(which is $$$$$$). Ive also heard that Pilot/CRV ones will fit. ???

I would think if it's double DIN, it'll fit, right?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

yeah, pretty sure the size didn't change. the head unit fro my wife's parents 2004 CR-V fits my car.

Mikey

Reaction score

In person, with the naked eye, you can tell that they're yellow but driving down the road, with the brights on, they're not that much more yellow.

They're like regular 9005 halogen bulbs with a hint of yellow. Of course, I havent driven through any fog yet, so, who knows?

My fogs will have 3000K HIDs in them anyway, so...meh.

Back