Nisei Import Showoff (56k nope!)

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
Whats up guys? today was Nisei and me and my gf decided to check it out, excuse the crappy digital camera but heres the pics so far i uploaded, theres more cars and its much bigger than last years showoff

PS i saw steve, gilbert, and couple other guys Accords including couple 7th gens good job you guys REP Accords hard! i took a couple of pics but i'm not sure if i should post them up so i guess Steve, Gilbert you guys don't mind?

heres the pics:

I'm so getting a ruckus! these things are dope
IMG_3898.jpg

IMG_3899.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3976.jpg

IMG_3967.jpg

IMG_3953.jpg

IMG_3942.jpg

IMG_3940.jpg

IMG_3920.jpg

IMG_3919.jpg

nyknick1015

Reaction score
thats phase2's Nsx... i remember reading about that the other day on the chronicles

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
lol, dude, theyre your pics, post them if you like. gilly and steve wouldnt be at a show if they didnt want people seeing/taking pics of their cars hahaha.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
lol, dude, theyre your pics, post them if you like. gilly and steve wouldnt be at a show if they didnt want people seeing/taking pics of their cars hahaha.
Seriously.

Oh and, was it you calling my name when I was taking photos of girls? I heard someone but I looked around and didn't see any one i recognized.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
dang i knew i shouldve gone to nisei lol

Seriously.

Oh and, was it you calling my name when I was taking photos of girls? I heard someone but I looked around and didn't see any one i recognized.
where the pics at? Don't be greedy gil!

Back