Blown shock?UPDATE! !!!!! PG 3

valdivia187

Reaction score
Re: Blown shock?

Yea it bounces alot more then any other side.. and is about an inch lower then the rest of the car

finch13

Reaction score

Probably blown... check for the fluid tomorrow.

Something tells me this was a huge bump and you over compressed the spring and the shock... now the shock is blown, and the spring sags.

Could possibly get the city to buy new springs and a pair of shocks if you right them a letter. I know we can do that for bent wheels here...

valdivia187

Reaction score

Probably blown... check for the fluid tomorrow.

Something tells me this was a huge bump and you over compressed the spring and the shock... now the shock is blown, and the spring sags.

Could possibly get the city to buy new springs and a pair of shocks if you right them a letter. I know we can do that for bent wheels here...

HAHAHA DUDE IN EAST LOS ANGELES THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! lol thats great i wish they were like that! i guess i gotta post WTB Rear Tokico~sportlines!

finch13

Reaction score

Don't go spending money until you find out the real problem. Bent control arms and the like are always a possibility.

valdivia187

Reaction score

Ima go to Gen5Alive tomorrow and talk to kevin about it... se wut he tells me... im most likely gonna get some Coil overs if it messed up

finch13

Reaction score

Ima go to Gen5Alive tomorrow and talk to kevin about it... se wut he tells me... im most likely gonna get some Coil overs if it messed up

Kevin Murase is a piece of ****. God forbid he go near any of my cars. Ever.

/rant

PS - Ask him if he's going to refund Tyler's money for selling him blown KYB AGX's. Thanks!

lol branndon i bet hes not even low enough to bend it. or did he??? :skurred:

:slap: I bent control arms on stock suspension before. It's possible at any ride height.

valdivia187

Reaction score

Kevin Murase is a piece of ****. God forbid he go near any of my cars. Ever.

/rant

PS - Ask him if he's going to refund Tyler's money for selling him blown KYB AGX's. Thanks!

:slap: I bent control arms on stock suspension before. It's possible at any ride height.

Ouch!

Back