Accord RSX and Civic

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Me and my causin where installing a system in a 7thgen when his boy passed by and told us to take pics of the cars ... Thought I would share with you guys
dsc03172ke.jpg

dsc03173d.jpg

dsc03170m.jpg

dsc03169q.jpg

dsc03174tx.jpg

car3o.jpg

car2a.jpg

dsc03178u.jpg

dsc03176n.jpg

Any input on the cars?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yeah, tell the dude to de-rice his RSX immediately. God, that thing is bad. :ugh:

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
lolz the real reason for the stickers is everytime he gets a scratch on his car he puts a sticker over it lmaoo ... he had way more but he's taking them off little by little .. He said the only ones he's going to keep is the "all motor" "Jay's auto sound" and " eat sleep race" he's relocating them somewhere else though ... He also put the hood locks in the wrong place which he says he will fix when he gets the paint money

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Is the RSX on a stock motor?

I'm sorry but I can't stand mismatched front lips. Is it so hard to go to walmart or home depot and find spray paint that is close to the color of your car? That EM looks awful with the red wheels and lip. oh and the massive boat look

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah, tell the dude to de-rice his RSX immediately. God, that thing is bad. :ugh:

Agree. And covering up damage with stickers is a terrible idea. Otherwise, looks nice.

I'm sorry but I can't stand mismatched front lips. Is it so hard to go to walmart or home depot and find spray paint that is close to the color of your car? That EM looks awful with the red wheels and lip. oh and the massive boat look

This.

Your car looks the nicest out of all those, and I'm not just saying that because it's an Accord. But you need to paint your lip too. :)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
rsx - look the stickers
civic - lose the red rims
accord - lip doesn't look straight? it looks like it is lower towards the wheel well? i think it looks alrite in black

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
The RSX is not stock ... I've actually talked about an RSX that I would race with and beat ...(this is it) but since he started changing things in it :( I get smoked lolz He doesn't tell anyone what he does to it but I know for a fact he has changed the manifold and has headers and intake but what else he has?... IDK ... I know he had some injectors sitting in his car once but I dont think he put them on yet I think he's waiting on a few other things ... when i asked he said he bought them at oppertunity ... About my lip ... aaa yea I'm gonna paint it but not the color of the car ... I plan on painting it black along with the m3 trunk lip i have

A few months ago (1-2) he was talking to his mechanic about how to get a k24 with a k20 head in his car ... if he did it or not ... idk

Last edited:

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
3 of the stickers he has is from local shops that give him discounts and help him with stuff he needs so for having them I don't blame him .. nowadays you need all the help you could get ... but like I said he plans on taking them out ... I'm surprised no one noticed that one of my fogs is brighter then the other lmao (bluer)

Back