What engine do I want

00Accord35

Reaction score
Ok here it is I'm redoing my car to make it a sleeper so it's going to be all go and very little show. I'll start building the motor in Oct but having a hard time choosing what I want. I have a 3.5 motor and a new 3.7. Do I want to bore one to a 4 or 4.2 and run my comptech or take the 3.7 and turbo it.

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
You impress the hell out of me. You car is already sick. A sleeper would be that much sicker:skurred:
I have no doubt that whatever you decide will be totally awesome for all to behold. Which set up do you think would provide more power? I gotta say I like the idea of the turbo, but bored out + comptech sounds to me like it would be just as good if not better. That's a tough decision man. Keep us updated on what you decide to do! Any chance on a "build" thread?

00Accord35

Reaction score
i think that a 4.0 or 4.2 would pull really hard down low, which would be great fun

I think this is where I might go. If I don't turbo and use the my comptech I can run a higher compression then the turbo motor. So once I start I will do a thread. So it will be a 4.0 to 4.2, comptech charger with 5 psi and and 75 shot NOS. This should give me more low end. My software is estimateing with the NOS 610hp motor and 435hp at wheels through an automatic.

white beauty

Reaction score
id personally go the turbo route, but boring the 3.7 to 4.0 sounds bad *** as well, itll be sick no matter what u do, but why are u sticking with an auto?

Back