For the 21+ and probably 25-.....

talontsiawd

Reaction score
How much do you drink a week. I know i should chill a bit, i've kind of overindulged for too long. I'm just kind of wondering...

jccg5

Reaction score
1 every 4 hour...lol taht like 6 beer perday used to lol..but naw..1 a day for now...got to drive also !!

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
well i kinda let up since i've been on night shift....something about being drunk at 11am just doesnt seem to go to well for me.... too many things to do the rest of the day lol. well i normally kill about 2 or 3 beers... then do quite a few shots. weekends are a diff story tho..haha

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
depends...daily, maybe 3 beers max but not every day of the week since im always driving. on a weekend/throwdown/half off night we start measuring in pitchers :action-smiley-042:

i had 2 last night, 0 tonight.

rwong410

Reaction score
No money to go out to bars and drinking alone makes me feel like an alcoholic. But, on nights that I do go out to bars I usually have around 4 shots of vodka, rum, or tequila plus two beers.

ebineezer

Reaction score
i used to drink a lot when i was younger (im 24) i was the type to black out and get tanked on the reg. rediculous hangovers like you wouldnt belive...but it didnt stop me. now im a bartender and drink like three nights a week, but i only get loaded on occasions. **** got a little played out

Phut

Reaction score
when i was on vacation about three weeks ago(been on vacation for three weeks also), i drank everyday, most of the time starting at 3 pm. now that i'm back to work, once a week.

blindside

Reaction score
I only drink occassionally... i use to drink like theres no tomorrow but i slowed down now.. i hate the feeling of having a hangover.. the only thing i couldn't give up is smoking.. :Smoker:

Back