In need of tires

AccordSeats4

Reaction score
You could try BFGoodrich KDW's 2. But they are strictly summer tires. You can run them in the fall and spring though. Treadwear is great but the only drawback is they tend to get loud once they start to wear. I'm guessing it's the tread pattern but that's just my opinion. They do wear really well. I have them for about 4 - 5 summers as I swapped them out for my winters. Grip levels are pretty damn good for a 6thgen sedan. Set of 4 might run you around 5 - 6 on tirerack.

CG2

Reaction score
I have DWS, they are shitty, while they do have a high treadwear they have very little traction breaking loose even on moderate throttle in the rain.
You know the S is for snow, right? A snow tire is never going to be a high performance tire.

Last edited:

JetLife

Reaction score
On another note, now it's even easier to see why your tranny blew up haha
hahaha can't argue there

Why would anyone put a thousand dollars worth of tires on a 6ga? :thinking:[/QUOTE]
cuz my dad wanting me to have good @ss tires.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Get Hankook tires. They are great from what I have heard. You could also get some cheap tires from Walmart. What's it gonna be?

F23A1AT

Reaction score
You know the S is for snow, right? A snow tire is never going to be a high performance tire.

Yes it can be, it wasn't designed for snow use only, it was made as an all year high performance tire. I have found it to be dissatisfing though.

Last edited:

JetLife

Reaction score
well my problem is that i have to buy from Mr.tire, reason being is because i previously bought there warranty so as long as i buy from them i get my tire fixed for free. i believe.

JetLife

Reaction score
was just at mr.tire I'm gonna go with a set of falken - high performance all-season

truWarier02

Reaction score
was just at mr.tire I'm gonna go with a set of falken - high performance all-season

452s? Eh, I wouldn't recommend them. They get noisy really fast and they cup quite easily, which adds on to the noise factor as well. No more 452s for me. I think I might give the Ventus V12 a try next.

Back