OEM upper control arm.....$190?

JeRM82

Reaction score
I was searching through some old threads for a how to on replacing upper control arm bushings and saw a few people were buying OEM upper arms for $110 or so. When I was at the dealer getting a main relay I asked about the upper control arm cost......they told me $190. Is there an online Honda place where you guys are getting the arms for $110-ish? My dealer parts counter seems to be like 80% higher than the price everyone was talking about spending. In the thread I saw $110-$150. If they aren't around for that $110 I'll have to find a good brand for balljoints and just replace them myself.....

Anyone buy the uppers for THAT cheap recently?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Did you look at Majestic Honda? Also try Bernardi and our previous site sponsor, Tim at OEMAcuraparts.com

Also look at Rockauto and TAS

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yeah, check on majestic, it should be cheaper than $190. they are more expensive than the other aftermarket control arms, but they actually last. i've never had an aftermarket upper control arm last longer than a year. my oem one is still going strong two years later haha :badger:

agginline86

Reaction score
. i've never had an aftermarket upper control arm last longer than a year. my oem one is still going strong two years later haha :badger:

lol do you purposely hit pot holes or arent there any paved roads where you live?

JeRM82

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Majestic had them for $137......and only $20 for shipping! Helps me save some cash so I can put a new axle in this thing while I am doing the upper arms and lower ball joints!

kn0x47

Reaction score
yeah, check on majestic, it should be cheaper than $190. they are more expensive than the other aftermarket control arms, but they actually last. i've never had an aftermarket upper control arm last longer than a year. my oem one is still going strong two years later haha :badger:

my dorman one didnt last more than 5 months. roads are fairly smooth where i live

Back