Honda Logo Door projector Lights

Jeremy86

Reaction score
I picked up these honda logo puddle light projectors for less than $15 on wish dot com, a super cheap and easy replacment for your door lights and it plugs into your exsisting bulb socket and replaces the plastic light cover... on mine I had to sand a little bit of the edge's off on each side of the projector plastics and take a soldering iron and melt 2 screw holes in each unit but still a super cheap and neat little mod took me less that 30 min and if they wit better than mine did it will only take you about 1 min :) I found it under "2pcs/lot LED Car Door Welcome Light Laser Car Door Shadow Led Projector Logo for Honda Accord Accord Crosstour" they had a wide varaity of logo's and you can even send in a png image and have some of them customized.

I don't have permissions to post pics yet so here is the "link" to my pics
copy and paste this into your address bar: ibb.co/album/erFLAa

Enjoy!!!

trident

Reaction score
Man that is pretty cool!

IMG_20180212_181650.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
A bunch of fellow ATS owners have these for their cars, they all either faded or dimmed/died within a couple months. Fun mod though.

Accordx

Reaction score
My friend has these on his Subie, surprisingly they've held up for a while now. Might consider getting them eventually since they're so cheap

Jeremy86

Reaction score
yeah your not supposed to keep your door open longer than 5 min because the light and head will fade the image over time, but they're only $15 for a pair so worth it to me to swap to a new set before a meet.

Accordx

Reaction score
Ah well sadly I keep my door open sometimes when I'm working on things (like replacing the whole door panel lol) so these probably wouldn't be of great use to me even though they're pretty cool

Back