Official Random Photo thread

finch13

Reaction score
Speaking of HDR, our school newspaper put a tone-mapped HDR on the cover yesterday and I shat a brick about it.

Teh ghey, check it out:

p1scb_0.feature.jpg

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
*sigh*

okay... wtfux up with Tone Mapped and not tone mapped HDR's? Idk what I'm looking at. I think that pic from the college newspaper looks great. it's not "realistic" but who said it's supposed to be? :thinking:

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Curiosity Killed the Spider
CuriousityKilledTheSpider.jpg

Shush
My Goddaughter Kathy
KathyShushBWsml.jpg

China Doll
KathyChinaDoll.jpg

downtown.jpg

m101704602.jpg

m101704610.jpg

m101707014.jpg

m101712045.jpg

m101710356.jpg

More Later...

Awesome another person on here from denver, some great shots, and since your new welcome to the forum. Think that there is gonna be a meet soon, some one put something up over at v6performace so hopefully that goes down before the weather gets bad.

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
powerplantqs0.jpg

I would love to hop the fence and take some better photos in there, but im scared of getting electrocuted.:skurred: even better if i could use it as a backdrop when i go on a photoshoot for my car.

chess4ui4.jpg

Lol love the first pick, and if you jumped the fence you would be fine you could walk around the whole place just make sure you dont touch stuff lol, I would love to have a pic of a substation like that as a background for my car. O the only reason I know its safe is because I help do designing on this for the power company. An if you do touch a line youll blow up like a hotdog in a microwave, that what my boss said to me on my first day of work lol.

VietGuhTrippie

Reaction score
Awesome another person on here from denver, some great shots, and since your new welcome to the forum. Think that there is gonna be a meet soon, some one put something up over at v6performace so hopefully that goes down before the weather gets bad.

Ty...
Werd, meet sounds like fun. I'll probably think about posting one up on HighAltitudeImports.com

Back