Sketch o5's 2013 Scion FR-S 6MT

capsidx

Reaction score
I dont think I posted on this but I m glad youre whole. Sometimes in these kinds of accidents people get hella whiplash. Stuff like this makes me mad because theres so many people who are driving with their head down. I feel like there should be some huge penalty if they find you were driving while looking at your phone or something like that. Like the same penalty as DUI.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thanks! and yeah, they should put bigger penalties on driving while on your phone. at least drunks are looking straight ahead...mostly :lawl: people on their phones aren't even trying to look at the road :facepalm:

capsidx

Reaction score
thanks! and yeah, they should put bigger penalties on driving while on your phone. at least drunks are looking straight ahead...mostly :lawl: people on their phones aren't even trying to look at the road :facepalm:

I seriously wonder if that would deter people. I mean everyone is so used to doing it by now it probably would phase them. I think apple got it right with that whole thing where your phone is pretty much useless when you are driving although that can be disabled. I think that feature was spot on but people rejected it.

datechboss101

Reaction score
Sketch, Im glad you are in one piece and doing well. Trust me, I have been in many situations (clearly, ya'll can literally tell) where irresponsible people are using their phones while driving (Florida is full of them). I really don't know how can one multi-task while driving (mutli-task means usage of phone while driving). Clearly, IMO the manual gotta come back so people can't be on their phones. Hope this next car you are looking for has a roll cage and excessive amounts of side bumpers to protect you!:henry:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I did not want to see this.... Must be painful to say good bye to her but I believe she did her best to protect you. Good luck with a car hunting. I hope you'll be able to find another one that can make you smile. :driving:

yeah, it sucks and i miss it, but sometimes shit happens. i'm just glad i didn't get hurt at all.

I seriously wonder if that would deter people. I mean everyone is so used to doing it by now it probably would phase them. I think apple got it right with that whole thing where your phone is pretty much useless when you are driving although that can be disabled. I think that feature was spot on but people rejected it.

probably wouldn't deter many people at all :lawl: i think it's good what apple did with their phones, but i turned it off too haha. though, i don't ever use my phone while driving anyway. i don't use my phone because i like to know where my 2900lb chunk of junk is headed :lawl: the only time i'll ever take a quick glace at it is at red lights and only if i'm expecting someone to respond to me. other than that, it just sits in the center console until i get to where i'm going.

Sketch, Im glad you are in one piece and doing well. Trust me, I have been in many situations (clearly, ya'll can literally tell) where irresponsible people are using their phones while driving (Florida is full of them). I really don't know how can one multi-task while driving (mutli-task means usage of phone while driving). Clearly, IMO the manual gotta come back so people can't be on their phones. Hope this next car you are looking for has a roll cage and excessive amounts of side bumpers to protect you!:henry:

thanks, man! thankfully i didn't encounter any of those toyota drivers you speak of :ugh: :lawl:

capsidx

Reaction score
A menace to society on the road just like all the other young kids in sports cars and hondas..... said the guy who blew his h23 going well over the speed limit lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
ice-cube-1.jpg

Andy, very sorry to see the car end up like this.

Happy to hear, and most importantly, that you are ok, surprised you haven't mentioned, unless I missed it, that you have no residual neck/shoulder/back or any other pain for that matter.

If such is the case, it's a testament to the solid construction of the car.

Always a bonus to receive fair compensation from insurance as well.

Glad you're still with us in one piece, Brother. :waytogo:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yup, no spinal pain at all. i credit that fully to my seat; the bolstering on it held me really well. i don't think that would've been the outcome had i had something with flatter seats though. thankfully i didn't have any neck pain either. i have a friend who was in an accident a couple years ago, and she still has neck pain from time to time from it. she also had to have surgery and all kinds of stuff since her accident. i have no time for all that nonsense :lawl:

Back