Which catback exhaust?

iSteiney

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've got a 2002 Accord coupe. See link for photos. http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43440

This spring/summer, I've got some plans for the car, and the first being an exhaust. I'm currently thinking either an Apexi WS2 or Magnaflow catback. I'm also open to other suggestions... I'm in Toronto. Suggestions for the best place to purchase would also be helpful.

Thanks.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Good to see we still have some Toronto(Markham) people still around.

I will be running the WSII on my sedan, you'll hear alot of Magnaflow support and Greddy as well.

You should get on YouTube and listen to clips of the various exhaust options and see which you like.

There is also an Exhaust Review thread on here as well.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
I think the majority have magnaflow. I do personally like the WSII from Apexi as well.
Looking to make this my next mod.

G.Singh

Reaction score
I heard a few Apexi ws2 set ups n they sound pretty nice but the muffler is too big for my taste. I'm running a magnaflow set up n I love it.

twofast4u

Reaction score
I hear tanabe is pretty good. I'm actually looking for an exhaust this summer too. As of right now i just have a Vibrant flat black muffler on the car which i sounds decent.

Varnell

Reaction score
The only two I've heard in person are Flowmaster and Apexi. Needless to say, I'll be saving up for an Apexi after my engine swap. Good deep growl, and a nice pur while idling.

Definitely check them out on YouTube, though. Just be ready to decipher through bad sound quality.

Back