Wii Console + Games

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
I guess no one wants a Wii. That is a sweet price.

I'd take it off your hands but just registered for one for my wedding.

Just the usual online-flakers. Had offers for nearly this price, and now everyone is quiet

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I guess no one wants a Wii. That is a sweet price.

I'd take it off your hands but just registered for one for my wedding.

Nice....

"Honey, I know we are newlyweds, but I am playing Wii Fit right now......

Baby, I am with you for the rest of my life, the Wii might not work for much longer......

Chris, if you don't want that Wii to be the only action you get, I suggest you turn it off........

Coming, Dear"

:lawl:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
:duckhunt:

married life gives you minimal opportunities for pleasure, I took a project car and my ps3 mostly gets love from blu-rays and netflix

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Just the usual online-flakers. Had offers for nearly this price, and now everyone is quiet

Which is why more people should keep their mouth shut. Don't bother talking if you have no integrity.

Nice....

"Honey, I know we are newlyweds, but I am playing Wii Fit right now......

Baby, I am with you for the rest of my life, the Wii might not work for much longer......

Chris, if you don't want that Wii to be the only action you get, I suggest you turn it off........

Coming, Dear"

:lawl:

LOL.

That. Is. Accurate. Except I would not be playing a game that requires any physical movement whatsoever. Maybe substitute Goldeneye or Mario Kart haha.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
im firm on my price. 160 shipped.

Someone low balled me at 80 shipped, get outta here!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Reminds me of that idiot on V6P that lowballed the guy selling the A-Spec wheels, and offered him less than half the price. Only thing funnier than his offer was his claim that he "wasn't trying to come across as lowballing". Seriously?

bump for a great deal.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
thanks, so far ive been offered 125 shipped, had to turn it down.

Thanks for the lovin..

I dont have a price listed really. But i won't entertain low ball offers that includes shipping.

140 shipped?

GTFO

im firm on my price. 160 shipped.

Someone low balled me at 80 shipped, get outta here!

Hold firm at your price. You'll get it. Do you have it on CL or ebay?

Reminds me of that idiot on V6P that lowballed the guy selling the A-Spec wheels, and offered him less than half the price. Only thing funnier than his offer was his claim that he "wasn't trying to come across as lowballing". Seriously?

How about the guy the offered me his 1993 Explorer with 200k/mi on it, rust on the rockers, altezza tails, some weak billet grill and some whack *** chrome wheels when I was selling the Accord. He wanted an even trade.

Last edited:
Back