J32A2 Info

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
I have gone to that website and It won't let me do anything on is but from what I read. It looks like I can use the 7thgen auto tranny with the tl-s ecu wiring harness and motor wanted to know if someone can confirm that and if its will go in or is there more that needs to be done

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

might be because you are a new member over there...

Mechanically it all goes in fine. The wiring is the hard part. I would find someone in your area who knows both Acura and Honda wiring schematics to do this. It is not a simple plug and play swap for the electrical part.

I cant give you details becuase I had a V6P member do the work for me. But it can be done because I recently had a J35 & 7th Gen Accord 5 speed auto swapped in. Using a 03 CL-s 5-speed auto ECU and harness.

klipz619

Reaction score
Okay if you can please give me all the info because I'm looking into buy the swap but want to make sure it gets done right

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Send me a PM with your questions and I'll try to help. Like I said, I had someone else do the swap for me. I can only give you bits and pieces of info.

klipz619

Reaction score
Another question is how do you get pass the imobilzer wouldn't changing the ecu mean I would need a new key
Or is there a way to use my old key

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Another question is how do you get pass the imobilzer wouldn't changing the ecu mean I would need a new key
Or is there a way to use my old key

1. have current Accord key - reprogrammed by dealer for your specific ECU --$$$
2. replace Immboilizer chip w/ bypass chip from RPM systems(see J32a2.com) so CEL light is not thrown --$$$
3. remove Immobilizer chip and deal with the CEL light - FREE!

Back