6th Gen Accords East Coast Mega Meet JULY 22nd 12PM

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
projectflier3.jpg

Ok guys me and a few of the guys at 6thgenaccord.com are trying to put togther a meet that is taken place July 22nd starting at 12pm noon in Homestead, PA. We want this to be a very fun and and worth while event. We have posted this event inviting other 6th gen accord members from many of the fourms that some of us are on. We would love for this maybe to be the biggest 6th gen Accord meeting of the east coast and would like it to be a yearly event. You can bring your friends, girl friends other family members everyone is welcome. I know some of us will be coming from all over the east coast and would not like to make the trip straight back so me and Drew aka (angelplus) will be setting up accomodations at near by Mariott hotels at a very cheap price with my work discount for the people that just want to spend the night in PA and depart the next morning. I know I will have a few rooms booked just incase some of us don't feel like driving back home. If your coming and know you want to stay over night please let me know so I can arrange rooms accordingly and it will cost you next to nothing to share a room with a few people. We would also plan a night cruise and photoshoot etc.

The meet will start at 12pm Noon, we plan to meet each other look at our cars talk about them and just get to put the face behind the msg boards lol. Then we would do a nice smooth Cruise in PA and check out the water front area and take pictures and video footage of our 6th gens. Later on we plan on going to Dave & Buster's by the water front for some lunch/diner and play some pool/video games etc.

Once we're done we could chill for a bit and part our ways back home and for those that plan to stay over night we could just got back to the hotel and check in and if some of us our up for it we could go out for drinks etc before we all crash. If anyone has ideas that would be fun we could always do that but we plan on chillen and meeting each other eating till when ever. I and the rest behind this event would love to see as many 6th gen accord members come out as possible as this is a good amout of notice and since it's only a 1 day event. I would like to thank 6thgenaccord.com for sponsoring this meet, WildMan will be there representing. I will reply with a meet list of members attending by forums very soon.

ROLL CALL SO FAR

1.Dreman
2.Angelplus
3.elitestyles6th
4.bxflyist6thgen
5.thomasw82
6.blkcurrantkord
7.Wildman
8.jonblizz
9.sketch o5,
10.99accord vtec
11.ryan s
12.slowtime
13.Tdot accord
14.hondagus
15.ryon527
16.Iobbider
17.Hyeone
18.Blacknight
19.jackhunt321 (LOCAL HOST)
20.98EXL
21.DV8
22.aggiboi2k6
23.Sonnick
24.AccordinSam
25.00blkaccordv6

_________
If your name is on the list and you can't make it let me know and I can remove you. If you want to join us pm me or just post in this thread and your name will be added thanks let's make this a great meet.

=12pm Meet starts
=4PM go for a cruise around the water front and surrounding area then shoot pics and video
=5PM Leave to go to Dave & Busters
=7PM Meet up in the Dave & Busters lot untill people depart to go home or to the hotel if staying the night.
=Later on for the people staying over night a Night cruise is optional if we don't go out on foot and depending what people want to do.

MAPQUEST THE MEETING SPOT
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...erfront+Dr+E&city=Homestead&state=PA&zipcode=

location1formeet.jpg

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm in - I must request tho that no pics be taken of my car. Why?, its a POS and I'm rolling steelies.

angelplus

Reaction score
Alright, even better. WE have invited other forums to this, so there will be a lot of cars there. So first come first serve on the parking spots, so if you want a space next to your buddy, then you better get there ;) Other then that, Dreman got it all, and I say thanks for everything!

What I would like everyone to do is please tell me if you're comming or not. Thanks again for all who have contributed and I hope to see you all there!

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
First. Let's make this a sticky

2nd. I'm definitely in

3rd Any directions for those coming north, south east & west?

4th. Tht flyer looks pretty good. I'll even copy and print out a few to hand them out

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Very good guys. I'll start a roll call list for all the forums later today.

angelplus

Reaction score
Dreman and I have been working our asses off on this, and finally we got around to getting the fine details done last night. He also posted up on like ten other forums lmao so this should be pretty big.

Blacknight, just mapquest it, becuase it should take you right there. However, I think you're trying to say is for when you hand the paper out, you'll want directions from the numerous cardinal directions. :) I'll try and get that ready..

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Ok guys here is the hotel info, if needed below I can get rooms at the Courtyard Pittsburgh- West Homestead/Waterfront >> Which is on the same strip for ony $89 at my discount per room which still pretty cheap considering the location but I can also get us cheaper rooms but it will be a bit of a drive and this location is more better since we can park our cars and check out the night life near the waterfront. We also have Complimentary on-site parking. If we brake it down to a few rooms between 2-4 people it will make the cost even that much cheaper. This hotel is walking distance from the meeting area also.

Link to hotel West Homestead/Waterfront >>
https://marriott.com/property/propertypage/PITHW

Link to Pictures of the hotel & Video

HOTEL VIDEO

http://marriott.com/property/phototour.mi?marshaCode=pithw&pageID=HWHOM&WT_Ref=prop

Last edited:
Back