Need help buying everything for my car. (Not kidding)

TheHunter

Reaction score
Ok... I need help guys. I have the money, and want to buy a bunch of things for my car. I have a 98 V6 Coupe.

Here's what I know I want and am definitely getting: AEM V2 CAI, Apexi WS2 Cat Back exhaust (Dual tip), and Headers (the ones I see on this site are the DC Sports 3-1 Stainless headers).

Here's what I want to know. I was going to get those things from this site: http://www.customcarscentral.com/makemodel-honda-accord--98-02--exhaust-exhaust-systems.html#top Is it reliable? Any other sites that would be a better option?

Also: Anything else I should buy while I'm doing this. I already have coilovers and a strut bar.

Side note: Anyone know the site that has a whole ton of parts for our cars (a lot of OEM stuff, and some non-oem stuff)? Mostly I want to get some stuff from their engine dress-up section.

Thanks a lot for any help!!!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Ok... I need help guys. I have the money, and want to buy a bunch of things for my car. I have a 98 V6 Coupe.

Here's what I know I want and am definitely getting: AEM V2 CAI, Apexi WS2 Cat Back exhaust (Dual tip), and Headers (the ones I see on this site are the DC Sports 3-1 Stainless headers).

Here's what I want to know. I was going to get those things from this site: http://www.customcarscentral.com/makemodel-honda-accord--98-02--exhaust-exhaust-systems.html#top Is it reliable? Any other sites that would be a better option?

Also: Anything else I should buy while I'm doing this. I already have coilovers and a strut bar.

Side note: Anyone know the site that has a whole ton of parts for our cars (a lot of OEM stuff, and some non-oem stuff)? Mostly I want to get some stuff from their engine dress-up section.

Thanks a lot for any help!!!

You may get blazed with people telling you to 'Search'......had you, TASauto, a recent addition to the Affiliate/Vendor list on 6GA should be able to help you out.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ive never bought from that sit, so idk

the site youre prolly thinking of is TAS, check them out and see if thats them.

and finally, you should buy some wheels that arent chrome

TheHunter

Reaction score
ive never bought from that sit, so idk

the site youre prolly thinking of is TAS, check them out and see if thats them.

and finally, you should buy some wheels that arent chrome

Yeah I definitely agree about the rims... I'll look into that. And FYI to both of you, I already checked TAS, that's not the site I was thinking of. I think kevin was the one who showed me the site in the first place.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not bad, if you aren't set on 18's, you may want to check out the Classifieds and look at the rims that Brad(bdeitmeyer ?sp) is selling.

TheHunter

Reaction score
I like 18's but I can possibly go 17 if i need to. The rims that Brad has are A) In florida >_< and B) I'd like gunmetal... not going to lie though, those rims are nice.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
get the dc sports 4-2-1 header. SS for longer lasting but hotter, or ceramic for less durabilty but not as hot in engine bay.

Back