2010 6GA Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
This is a repeat of last years calendar creation. This year there will be strict rules for qualification. The process will be as follows: send all photo's to [email protected] by midnight of November 1st, all photos that meet quality standards will be placed on the forum to be voted on should there be an excess of twelve photos that qualify. Should there be less than twelve I will personally ask members to submit photos of their cars so the calendar can be completed. Once all the entries have been decided upon each member will be asked if they have a preference for the month they wish their car to cover. After the selection has been finalized any members who wish to have special holidays added, chinese new year, national independence day for country of origin, religious holiday, etc may pm me and I will do my best to accommodate their wishes.

All photo's must meet this criteria:
Must be 8in in height and 12in in width.
Must be >6MB in pixel size
May not have any watermarks or personalized touches added in for similar effect (ie: name, sn, etc)
ALL PHOTO's DUE IN BY MIDNIGHT NOVEMBER 1ST

If you have any questions please PM me for immediate responses or post your question in here. You guys have a blank slate to work with I hope we get some HQ entries this year so we can make the Calendar bigger and better than last years.

Red02Accordv6_2 - January
Fundillo - February
pattywak
00Accord4cyl
projectcue
keychain - April
sikjdm - May
LoveLee
Nismode
KnightRyder - October
CrosCntryAccord - November

If you name is on the list you're going to be in all i need is your preferred month.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back