really weird climate control issue

ryon527

Reaction score
Ok this has been happening for probably six months now. I can have the ac and heat totally tuned off and i can feel air coming out of the vents. It normally is more noticable over 60 mph. If i turn the knob to hot or cold with the controls still off the temp of the air will change also. The air isn't blasting out, its like its on the lowest fan setting. What could this be?

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Mine does the same thing, I'll fool with it on the highway on the way to work today and let you know what I find out.

angelplus

Reaction score
Mine does the same thing, there's still hot air that will flow in when you have the knob turned to the hottest side. What I would do is turn it to the colder side and see what happens. That usually fixes my issue.

Crono139

Reaction score
Same goes for my car.

Don't worry about it.

ryon527

Reaction score
angelplus said:
Mine does the same thing, there's still hot air that will flow in when you have the knob turned to the hottest side. What I would do is turn it to the colder side and see what happens. That usually fixes my issue.

If I turn mine to the coldest side then it gets cold. Thanks for the help guys it doesn't really bother me I was just wonderings whats up with it. I still have to do my cabin filters before winter :bash:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Yeah, its normal. Not just with accords, with pretty much every car i've been in. Just to reiderate one more time lol

Back